This is the first-ever Silver Krugerrand minted by the South African Mint and is released in celebration of 50 years of the Krugerrand. It bears the same iconic design as its Gold counterpart that is known and loved around the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value of 1 Rand and Silver weight. A small privy stamp of the number 50 in a circle is above the antelope.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: email@example.com
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.