2019 South Africa 2-Coin Gold Krugerrand & Elephant Proof Set
1 In Stock
This amazing set has a mintage of only 100 worldwide. The set includes the first release of a new series by The South African Mint, The Big Five and a Gold Proof Krugerrand with an elephant privy.
- Mintage of only 100 worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of Gold.
- The set comes in a box, with each coin in a capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Elephant Obverse: Features a close-up of the elephant with its ears flared and trunk and tusks being the dominant feature. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2019", as well as the coat of arms are included.
- Elephant Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of an elephant.
- Krugerrand Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Krugerrand Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. Included is a privy mark of the elephant.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
The Big Five are the most dangerous animals in Africa and the include the elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo.