This Gold coin features the black rhino, which was introduced onto private land in Waterberg in 1990. This Gold coin has a mintage of only 200 coins.
- Mintage of 200.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a map of South Africa indicating the location of the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve together with the words "South Africa" and the year "2018".
- Reverse: Depicts a close-up of a mother and calf black rhinoceros or hook-lipped rhinoceros.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Waterberg Biosphere coin to your cart today!
The first black rhino ever to go onto private land in South Africa, took place here in August 1990 and since then, three founder populations have been established; two private and one State (Marakele National Park). In 1989 the Waterberg Nature Conservancy was formally established and presently comprises 25 landowners.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: email@example.com
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.