- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 20 come in tubes, and orders of 200 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylised Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with clouds in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2019 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a terrific bullion price point. Add the 2019 1 oz Silver Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Mint-sealed tubes of 20-coins feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Delivery can take 2 to 3 working days for them to arrive at the destination. If you don't receive your delivery by then, please send us a mail and we will follow up with the delivery company.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.