This is the second release of a new series by The South African Mint. This series will feature all the animals in the Big Five. This coin has a mintage of only 500 worldwide.
- Mintage of 500.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the king of the jungle, the lion. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2019", as well as the coat of arms is included.
- Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of a lion.
- Minted at the South African Mint
The Big Five are the most dangerous animals in Africa and the include the elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Delivery can take 2 to 3 working days for them to arrive at the destination. If you don't receive your delivery by then, please send us a mail and we will follow up with the delivery company.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: email@example.com
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.