This amazing set has a mintage of only 100 worldwide. The set includes the first release of a new series by The South African Mint, The Big Five and a Gold Proof Krugerrand with an elephant privy.
- Mintage of only 100 worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of Gold.
- The set comes in a box, with each coin in a capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Elephant Obverse: Features a close-up of the elephant with its ears flared and trunk and tusks being the dominant feature. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2019", as well as the coat of arms are included.
- Elephant Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of an elephant.
- Krugerrand Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Krugerrand Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. Included is a privy mark of the elephant.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
The Big Five are the most dangerous animals in Africa and the include the elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Delivery can take 2 to 3 working days for them to arrive at the destination. If you don't receive your delivery by then, please send us a mail and we will follow up with the delivery company.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.