This beautiful gold rock art coin features one of the most recognizable forms of rock art in South Africa's Waterberg Biosphere Reserve and has a mintage of only 200 coins.
- Mintage of 200.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a map of South Africa indicating the location of the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve together with the words "South Africa" and the year "2018".
- Reverse: Depicts the most recognizable form of rock art, Waterberg's San rock art. A common motif is the heartebeest (African Antelope), which is sometimes painted with both animal and human features. These are called therianthropes and these are on the reverse.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Waterberg is the first region in the northern part of South Africa to be named as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
Although we are an online shop that can accept order anytime of the day. We still rely on our courier service hours to be able to dispatch.
Our delivery times are open from 9am till 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Delivery can take 2 to 3 working days for them to arrive at the destination. If you don't receive your delivery by then, please send us a mail and we will follow up with the delivery company.
For all orders placed and paid for with a credit/debit card, the following day will be considered the first working day.
If you made an order via EFT, please allow 2 working days for the money to reflect before we are able to dispatch.
|Standard Shipping||0kg – 5kg||R 110|
|Heavy Rate Shipping||5kg – 20kg||R 300,00|
|Free Shipping||R9 999,00 and up||Free|
Should you have any enquiry please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note we continue to improve what we can offer our clients. The following fees might change in the future, but it would most likely be less and not more.